Expected Date of Next Order 7 min
Before Getting Started 2 min
- Targeting Customers Using Expected Date of Next Order
Target via Signup Forms 2 min
Target on Social Media 3 min
Target with Campaigns 3 min
- Using Expected Date of Next Order in Flows
Create a Repeat Purchase Nurture Series 1 min
Modify Your Abandoned Cart Flow 2 min
- Next Steps
Knowledge Check 3 min
Additional Resources 1 min
Feedback 1 min
Leveraging Customers' Expected Date of Next Order
This course will teach you how to best use expected date of next order in Klaviyo.
The expected date of next order feature gives you the ability to predict when your customers will complete their next order. In this course, we’ll walk you through how to use this feature and some best practice tips for better targeting your customers based on their behavior.
In this course, we'll cover:
- What expected date of next order is
- How to create segments using this data
- How to target customers as their expected next order date approaches
- How to target lapsed customers whose expected next order date has passed
Take this course if:
This course is geared towards anyone interested in using the expected next order feature to level up their targeted marketing strategy. Note that in order to access expected next order date data you must have at least 500 customers who have placed an order, an ecommerce integration, at least 180 days of order history, orders within the last 30 days, and some customers who have placed 3 or more orders.