Before Getting Started 1 min
- Sending Best Practices
Sending Frequency 3 min
Message Content 3 min
Location 2 min
In-Person Shoppers 1 min
VIP 2 min
Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) 3 min
COVID-19 New Customers 2 min
Post-COVID Flows 2 min
Post-COVID Campaigns 2 min
Analyze, Iterate, and Adapt 2 min
- Next Steps
Knowledge Check 4 min
Additional Resources 1 min
Feedback 1 min
Developing a Strategy for Reopening After COVID-19
Learn tips and tricks to creating a COVID-19 rebound strategy to help your customers re-acclimate during this transition period.
As restrictions lift and brick-and-mortar stores reopen, brands are transitioning back to where they were before the coronavirus and quarantine. However, things are unlikely to ever be the same as they were pre-shutdown, so it’s important to consider how your audience is adjusting and tailor your marketing strategy accordingly.
This course offers tips and considerations for your COVID-19 rebound strategy as well as things to keep in mind for the future.
In this course, we'll cover:
- Sending best practices
- How to segment your lists effectively
- Strategies for campaign and flow emails
- Analyzing and understanding your data
Take this course if:
- You have an existing email marketing strategy in place or have completed the course "Getting Started with Klaviyo"
- Your business was impacted by COVID-19 and handles marketing internally
- You work at a marketing agency and help clients with strategy and/or implementation