Before Getting Started 1 min
- Best Practices for SMS Copy
Establish Your Brand's Tone 1 min
Target Your Communication 2 min
Text as You Would Normally Write 1 min
Avoid SHAFT 1 min
Optimize Your Content and CTA 2 min
- Before Hitting Send
Include Opt-Out Language 1 min
Proofread 1 min
- Next Steps
Knowledge Check 4 min
Additional Resources 1 min
Feedback 1 min
Writing SMS and MMS Copy
Learn how to write killer copy in SMS to maximize every interaction you have with your customers.
SMS messages are an easy way to get information in front of your customers. But with only 160 characters at your disposal, every character matters. Even the greatest call-to-action (CTA) can flop if your copy isn’t clear, concise, and compelling. The same is true for MMS messages, even though they allow up to 1600 characters to work with.
In this course, we'll cover:
- What to ask yourself before beginning your SMS/MMS strategy
- How to establish your brand's tone for SMS and MMS marketing
- What SHAFT is and why you should avoid it
- What to check before sending a text campaign or setting it live in a flow
Take this course if:
You're new to SMS and MMS marketing and are interested in learning content best practices.